Monday, September 21, 2015

Transferred to Akim Oda

Okay sorry for the no email last week. Its always hard to get them
sent to you guys but last time it just wouldnt work.

I have been transferred to Akim Oda. Its a city in the bush.
My new companion is Elder Dini from Zimbabwe. Im finishing his
training and we are getting along very well.
We had a baptism last saturday. Baptized two kids to complete the
family. They are such a sweet family.

It has been a great week. This week I have learned how to really rely
on the spirit. Because im in a new area and my companion is fresh to
mission and to me, ive had to make sure that im completely in tune
with the spirit. Ive been able to help people progress towards baptism
and its so crazy how the spirit works. If you guys want the spirit in
your lives, then Pray, Read Scriptures, Serve, and Seek for it!

Im doing good and am sorry about not much detail this time!

Have a nice week all my friends, family, girlfriends, acquaintances,
enemies, and other random people.

Love you all,
Elder Green

No comments:

Post a Comment