Monday, February 16, 2015

Doing Well

So this week went by fast and i am having a hard time remembering what happened. Samuel will be baptized this sunday. I am looking forward to that. He will be solid. I got all of my clothes tailored for like one us dollar per item. We had an open venue about family history on tuesday. I contacted like ten people during that hour. Ghana will probably win the Africa cup. If they do, everything will be crazy and tons of parties. I killed a caught a lizard with my bare hands. I taught many lessons. I don't know what else to say...
I am doing good. There are lots of missionaries that are struggling that are the same mtc group as me. They are really homesick and are just having a rough time. But me? not homesick at all. I love my mission. I cant imagine how hard it would be to be homesick. I promise i'm still working hard and happy. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment